Cybersight Consult reminds all users to obtain consent from a patient prior to submitting a Patient Case consultation (consent is not required for General Questions). For your convenience, we provide consent forms here. However, we do not collect these forms and the manner in which you obtain the consent of your patients is your responsibility. It is critical to obtain patient consent in order to maintain their rights to privacy.
Articles in this section
- What is next for the Cybersight programme?
- I have content I want to contribute in textbook format. Will Cybersight help transform this content into a digital learning course?
- Where does Cybersight get its content?
- Can you go into more detail about the services offered through Cybersight’s Consult, Learn and Library?
- Are patients required to sign a consent form?
- Where can I find Cybersight Consult’s Privacy & Security policy?
- I am having difficulty uploading a case and/or getting a response. What do I do?
- How long does it take for mentors to respond to consultation requests?
- Can I request a specific mentor or mentee that I would like to work with on Cybersight Consult?
- How are mentors and mentees matched?