Users can submit requests specific mentors or mentees by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, however mentors have the right to deny these requests. If there is no specific mentor assigned, consultation requests are sent to the first available mentor in that category/subspecialty.
Articles in this section
- What is next for the Cybersight programme?
- I have content I want to contribute in textbook format. Will Cybersight help transform this content into a digital learning course?
- Where does Cybersight get its content?
- Can you go into more detail about the services offered through Cybersight’s Consult, Learn and Library?
- Are patients required to sign a consent form?
- Where can I find Cybersight Consult’s Privacy & Security policy?
- I am having difficulty uploading a case and/or getting a response. What do I do?
- How long does it take for mentors to respond to consultation requests?
- Can I request a specific mentor or mentee that I would like to work with on Cybersight Consult?
- How are mentors and mentees matched?