Cybersight Consult’s Privacy and Security policy is included in the Cybersight agreement that every user is required to review and agree to prior to being added to the system. It can be viewed here.
Articles in this section
- What is next for the Cybersight programme?
- I have content I want to contribute in textbook format. Will Cybersight help transform this content into a digital learning course?
- Where does Cybersight get its content?
- Can you go into more detail about the services offered through Cybersight’s Consult, Learn and Library?
- Are patients required to sign a consent form?
- Where can I find Cybersight Consult’s Privacy & Security policy?
- I am having difficulty uploading a case and/or getting a response. What do I do?
- How long does it take for mentors to respond to consultation requests?
- Can I request a specific mentor or mentee that I would like to work with on Cybersight Consult?
- How are mentors and mentees matched?